About the Journal
- ISSN: 1829-7706 (print)
- ISSN: 2548-1657 (online)
- Acreditation Number (RISTEKDIKTI): 21/E/KPT/2018
- Publisher: Registrar and Secretariat General of the Constitutional Court of the Republic of Indonesia
- Prefix: Prefix 10.31078 by Crossref
- Frequency: 4 issues per year (March, June, September, and December)
Jurnal Konstitusi is open access and peer-reviewed journal that aims to disseminate research results or conceptual studies on constitutions, constitutional court decisions worldwide, and topics on constitutional law.
Authors are invited to submit manuscripts that fall within the scope of the Jurnal Konstitusi. Please read the information on the peer-review process. The articles published in Jurnal Konstitusi are going through a double-blind peer-review process. Hence, whether the scientific paper is accepted or not will be the Editorial Board's right based on the peer reviewer's recommendation.
Please read and understand the author's guidelines for the preparation manuscript. The author who submits a manuscript to the editors should comply with the author's guidelines and template. If the submitted manuscript does not comply with the guidelines or uses a different format, it will be rejected by the editorial team before being reviewed. The editorial team will only accept a manuscript that meets the specified formatting requirements.
- First Publication: 2004
- Acceptance Rate: 35% of the total submissions
- Audience: Legal scholars and Legal Practitioners
- Topic: Constitutions, Constitutional Court Decisions Worldwide, and Topics on Constitutional Law
- Geographical Diversity: Indonesia, Australia, United States, Netherlands
- Indexing: SINTA 2, DOAJ
- Editor in Chief: Abdul Basid Fuadi, S.H., M.H.